Business Modernisation Strategies
Are you a manufacturer, wholesale distributor or field service business looking for a competitive edge? Klugo’s CEO, Daniel Perry, can help you map the flow of value to your customers. Improve your business customer-centric culture and develop a business advantage.
If this interests you, book a free sesion. Save $1,000AUD worth of consulting hours.
First 5 to register will receive a book bundle.
Register on May 17, 2022 and get a copy of “The Discipline of Market Leaders” and “The Infinite Game“, Daniel Perry’s recomendations on how to develop great businesses and gain a competitive edge.
* Terms and conditions apply.
We have partnered with +100 customers just like you.
Achieving operational excellence for our customers is at the core of what we aim to do.
Here are some of their stories.
Take 2 min to watch what we can do for you.
Klugo implements the best-in-class business platform, NetSuite, and enhances it with the best of breed apps to align 100% with your business customer-centric needs so you can have absolute control of the flow of value to your customers and gain a competitive edge.
* Terms and conditions
- The registration for a consultation is free to enter. This giveaway is limited to the first 5 applicants that meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must register on May 17th, 2022.
- Limited to applicants belonging to manufacturing, wholesale distribution or field service industries (installations, maintenance, and repair)
- Applicants must be aged 18 or over, and cannot be employees of Klugo Pty Ltd.
- Applicants must be based in Australia.
- Applicants have provided real information including a real company name where they currently work and a valid company email address. Personal email addresses don’t participate in the giveaway.
- The books bundle will be granted only after the consulting session has been completed.
- This giveaway is administered by Klugo Pty Ltd and is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, the authors or publishers of the books. All trademarks and titles referred to are the property of their respective owners.
- Klugo Pty Ltd. accepts no responsibility for any entries that cannot be completed due to a technical fault of any kind.
- Klugo Pty Ltd must make available information that indicates that a valid giveaway took place. To comply with this obligation, Klugo Pty Ltd will send the surname and state of prize winners to anyone who emails [email protected] within one month after the closing date. If you object to any or all of your surname, state and winning entry made available, please contact Klugo by email to [email protected] In such circumstances, Klugo Pty Ltd must still provide the information and giveaway entry to any regulatory authorities that require such information on request.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is non-transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items, or additions.
- Klugo Pty Ltd reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend or amend this give away where it becomes necessary to do so.