What a great day yesterday was with Kim Macdonald from Klugo and Jeffrey Luckins from William Buck. The two shared thought leadership on the 3 key principles for a successful business. With insights into the Dick Smith case study attendees were able to reflect on their own business and contemplate on their own business pain points. The presentation explored what failure to plan and proactively manage risk can have a crippling effect on your business. The seminar offered practical tips and best practices for assessing and minimising critical business risks to save your business from becoming obsolete. Kim and Jeffrey will hold another session in the coming months.
- Solar Businesses: Improve Productivity with Digital Transformation
- Technological Innovations in the HVAC Industry
- Are Toxic KPIs Damaging Your Team’s Performance?
- 5 Keys to Face Disruption in Maintenance for Construction Industry
- How Cloud Technology Supports a Decentralised Workforce and Increases Operational Efficiency.
- Maximising Safety and Minimising Contact. How FSM Software Is Empowering Field Based Service Businesses?
- Business Norms vs Business Necessity. The Four Key “Why’s” Industries Are Now Revisiting.
- How are Australian Service Companies Thriving Overseas?