Oktoberfest is one of the largest festivals in the world, but how did Oktoberfest come to be? Believe it or not… it started with a Royal wedding. It was the wedding of King Ludwig I, and Princess Therese of Saxony-Hildburghausen that sparked the initiation of the festival. The citizens of Munich were invited to attend the royal event which was held on the fields in front of the city gates. The fields were named Theresienwiese (“Theresa’s fields”) in honour of the Princess. Today, it has since been abbreviated to the “Wies’n”. To read more about the history of the event, click here. If you would like to attend Klugo’s 6th annual Oktoberfest event please register your place here.
- 5 Keys to Face Disruption in Maintenance for Construction Industry
- How Cloud Technology Supports a Decentralised Workforce and Increases Operational Efficiency.
- Maximising Safety and Minimising Contact. How FSM Software Is Empowering Field Based Service Businesses?
- Business Norms vs Business Necessity. The Four Key “Why’s” Industries Are Now Revisiting.
- How are Australian Service Companies Thriving Overseas?
- The Smoke is Dissipating, How can Technology Providers Help Australian Agroindustry?
- Sunny Days for Agribusiness Solar Distributors
- Latest scandals in Retail Payroll, how likely are they to happen to you?