January 27, 2016 – Klugo is pleased to announce the opening of an additional office in Sydney, Australia. “The move to Sydney is the perfect fit for Klugo, as it will provide the opportunity to tap into the NSW market. As our business is expanding, we are looking forward to growing our team in Sydney and ultimately build upon our existing client base.” Annaliese Kloe, Managing Director said. Klugo is also excited to announce that Michael Dean has been appointed as Klugo’s new Business Consultant. Working out of the Sydney office, his role will be to build upon existing relationships and build new relationships within Klugo’s target verticals (manufacturing, retail and wholesale distribution). “I’m excited to start on this journey with Klugo. There is a lot of potential to come out of Sydney, so I am eager to hit the ground running and help businesses get the most out of their system.” Dean says.
- 5 Keys to Face Disruption in Maintenance for Construction Industry
- How Cloud Technology Supports a Decentralised Workforce and Increases Operational Efficiency.
- Maximising Safety and Minimising Contact. How FSM Software Is Empowering Field Based Service Businesses?
- Business Norms vs Business Necessity. The Four Key “Why’s” Industries Are Now Revisiting.
- How are Australian Service Companies Thriving Overseas?
- The Smoke is Dissipating, How can Technology Providers Help Australian Agroindustry?
- Sunny Days for Agribusiness Solar Distributors
- Latest scandals in Retail Payroll, how likely are they to happen to you?