Klugo will be exhibiting at this year’s Victorian Manufacturing Showcase on October 18 at FedUni TAFE in Ballarat. The theme of the the showcase this year is “Leveraging Opportunities in Growth Sectors” and Klugo’s Professional Services Director Daniel Perry will be apart of the Q&A session. There will be a number of industry experts speaking at the different sessions and the event is the perfect chance to network with fellow peers. To register your attendance at the event, click here.
- 5 Keys to Face Disruption in Maintenance for Construction Industry
- How Cloud Technology Supports a Decentralised Workforce and Increases Operational Efficiency.
- Maximising Safety and Minimising Contact. How FSM Software Is Empowering Field Based Service Businesses?
- Business Norms vs Business Necessity. The Four Key “Why’s” Industries Are Now Revisiting.
- How are Australian Service Companies Thriving Overseas?
- The Smoke is Dissipating, How can Technology Providers Help Australian Agroindustry?
- Sunny Days for Agribusiness Solar Distributors
- Latest scandals in Retail Payroll, how likely are they to happen to you?