As a company, Klugo is backed by industry expertise. With industry ties to the manufacturing, wholesale distribution and field service sectors, Klugo understands the challenges businesses face. Klugo has also experienced these challenges first hand, which places us in the best position to provide other organisations with advice and solutions to help overcome these problems. Andrew Sleath has more than 15 years experience working with SME and large, high profile organisations. He understands the pitfalls and obstacles companies face and is able to assist with providing the right solution for their needs. He’s passionate about helping businesses grow and seeing them live out their business vision. Before joining Klugo, Andrew was Service Delivery and Support Manager for a cloud software developer. Over a decade managing software development of critical business systems for multinational organisations. Strategising support activities to improve customer value, including, service delivery, reporting, and delivery of quality assurance and test management plans. To get in touch with Andrew email him at [email protected] or connect with him on LinkedIn here.
- 5 Keys to Face Disruption in Maintenance for Construction Industry
- How Cloud Technology Supports a Decentralised Workforce and Increases Operational Efficiency.
- Maximising Safety and Minimising Contact. How FSM Software Is Empowering Field Based Service Businesses?
- Business Norms vs Business Necessity. The Four Key “Why’s” Industries Are Now Revisiting.
- How are Australian Service Companies Thriving Overseas?
- The Smoke is Dissipating, How can Technology Providers Help Australian Agroindustry?
- Sunny Days for Agribusiness Solar Distributors
- Latest scandals in Retail Payroll, how likely are they to happen to you?