Technology has made it easier for shoppers to get what they want, when and how they want it. There is no longer a need to visit a bricks-and-mortar store with most retailers providing a digital means to shop. Whether using a laptop, smartphone or tablet, consumers hold higher expectations with the service they are provided. This report by Aberdeen Research explores the “challenges retailers face in harnessing data and analytics to better meet consumer expectations across all interaction channels”. The report offers “three core building blocks” retailers must establish so they can maximise business performance. To to view this white paper on the Aberdeen website, click here.
- 5 Keys to Face Disruption in Maintenance for Construction Industry
- How Cloud Technology Supports a Decentralised Workforce and Increases Operational Efficiency.
- Maximising Safety and Minimising Contact. How FSM Software Is Empowering Field Based Service Businesses?
- Business Norms vs Business Necessity. The Four Key “Why’s” Industries Are Now Revisiting.
- How are Australian Service Companies Thriving Overseas?
- The Smoke is Dissipating, How can Technology Providers Help Australian Agroindustry?
- Sunny Days for Agribusiness Solar Distributors
- Latest scandals in Retail Payroll, how likely are they to happen to you?