Employee Productivity is Critical to Success’ is a new white paper released by Oracle + NetSuite. Delving in to the technologies that increase efficiency in distribution operations, this white paper also explores how and why distributors are implementing new technology in order to adapt to their changing buyer habits, employ a more tech-savvy workforce and ensure that processes are seamless throughout the company. What are the benefits of employee productivity solutions?
- Sales Force Automation. SFA uses software to automate the business end of sales which includes order processing, contact management, information sharing, inventory monitoring and control, order tracking and sales forecasting.
- Customer Relationship Management. Manage customer experience with effective marketing campaigns and after-sales support. Ensure you build strong customer relationships with a powerful CRM tool.
- Enterprise Resource Planning. ERP is a business software that uses a system of integrated applications to manage a business and its many back-office functions, including CRM, inventory management, accounting, human resources and more, as one complete system.
- Warehouse Management System. A WMS is a software application that supports the day-to-day operations within your distribution business, providing centralised management of tasks such as tracking inventory levels and stock locations.
- Analytics. Business analytics track customer information and their investment level in your company, so distributors can not only follow customer buying behaviours but also predict their future purchases.
Read more about NetSuite. Download your free white paper today.