HVAC installation and servicing teams maintain operational excellence with NetSuite ERP
NetSuite + NextService provides a single platform that helps HVAC field teams increase productivity, improve upsells, and guarantee customer satisfaction. One platform deliveries a 360 degree view of sales, service and operations.
Dispatching, scheduling and managing your HVAC teams is simplified with NetSuite + NextService.
Automating large portions of your field management operations is streamlined with NetSuite. Get a clearer picture over the movements of your teams and how you can maximise resources, inventory and labor to achieve a more profitable HVAC servicing and installation process.
NetSuite + NextService helps boost technician productivity and project visibility
Increase customer satisfaction by creating a seamless communication loop between HVAC install orders and team scheduling.
Get real time GEO access to every HVAC technician and contractor status to maximise their workflow and productivity.
Connect all distribution warehouse sites and view inventory with real-time product monitoring and tracking.
ERP for HVAC businesses with on-platform field services management
Complete visibility is essential for HVAC installation and servicing businesses. NetSuite ERP enables teams to work collaboratively, manage projects effectively and reduce admin.
HVAC industry specific accounting
Use a complete set of accounting tools to control all HVAC specific accounting requirements.
CRM that builds quick, custom quotes
Quote and estimate for both quick repairs, or large, complex and multi-stage projects.
Project management with real time data
Improve HVAC project completion records with custom admin workflows and approvals.
Inventory and kit management solutions
Control all inventory locations. Manage Kits, Assemblies, BOM’s and Routing Plans
Field service management of HVAC technicians
A complete management system to get real time data on all technicians and active jobs in the field.
HVAC industry specific accounting
- NetSuite ERP provides a simple way to trace general ledger impact back to the source transaction from financial reports.
Simple debtor management and customer analytics that provides insights into day sales outstanding.
- Minimise manual accounting administration by using the NetSuite Workflow and Approval automation engine.
- Create complex invoices in less time using set rules and invoice automation features designed for complex renewable contracts.
360 Degree Sales View
- Route and track new leads automatically whilst maintaining full sales visibility.
- Segment pricing modules by customer and create discounts and rules in segments.
- Close deals faster by creating instant information access to sales teams.
- Ensure detailed case management, efficient returns and field tracking for field services.
- Provide support teams a comprehensive view of customers, file information, customer self service portals and support tickets.
Project Management with real-time data
- Adopt a systemised approach to project management by viewing the entire project plan with Gant chart and real-time snapshots of project status down to task level.
- Start a project with ease with a template-based project setup and ongoing maintenance with flexible initial resource allocations capability.
- Track project issues down to a task level with customisable fields for severity, notes and resolutions. Allowing you to to triage tasks and action easily
Inventory Management & Tracking
- Easily track and manage inventory across multiple warehouses
- Accurately measure inventory turns of equipment and machinery to better forecast profit
- Ensure material handling is optimised with lot and serial number tracking.
Optimised workflow for renewables
- Ability to create automatic reminders for follow up tasks, jobs requiring action and or quotes that are nearing expiry.
- Keep track of task progress, communications, documents and notes. Know the precise point in which a task needs to be progressed
- Automate to do lists based on saved searches.
Profitable HVAC installation requires capturing a clear picture of both inventory and what is available in the field. NetSuite + NextService helps create a clear link between the back office and the field to manage resources and workflows as efficient as possible.
Klugo are committed to our customers
Achieving operational excellence for our customers is at the core of what we aim to do. Our mission is to help customers achieve operational excellence using NetSuite + NextService.
Headland Machinery supplies leading machinery technology, software and services and are embracing the future with IoT, Industry 4.0, Automation and Additive Manufacturing. Proactive customer service is the cornerstone of successful long-term relationships with customers.
Aquatec has had 30 years experience providing water and wastewater solutions to local government and commercial enterprises through the Australasian region. With plans to expand the business and improve on efficiencies, Aquatec required a system that would grow with their business.
The simplest way to manage the servicing, maintenance and warranty of HVAC installation.
For businesses that also perform service, maintenance and warranty, they need a system that completes the loop.
A seamless connectivity between mobile app and NetSuite ensures improved accuracy in the field taking records.
Maintenance of HVAC units
NetSuite + NextService MES helps technicians create a fully visible picture to improve maintenance workflows.
Inventory in the Field
Keep detailed records of technician stock levels with field barcode scan and serial number support.
Warranties & Repair
Create a full log of warranties/repairs and workflows to maximise the visibility between office and technician.
- Improve the accuracy of your field and form validations with customisable checklists and forms to digitize data capture.
- As soon as a job is completed, logging details is simplified with customer location and asset service history attached to the service request. As well as an automatic logging of service activity.
- If you’re offline, no stress. Offline records are queued for synchronisation when a connection is re-established. Additionally, work in online mode with instant recording in NetSuite directly from the mobile app.
Inventory In The Field
- It is simple to manage spare parts, inventory and consumables in technician vans and customer locations.
- Field technicians can simply identify items by barcode and are aided with support for serial tracked inventory.
- Enable a rapid response for parts replacement by automating Return Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) from the field
- Maintain technician van stock levels for maintenance kits and consumables. Giving more assurance that your field technician has what they need to get the job done.
- Program maintenance is simplified when you define template maintenance schedule by asset type.
- Create a complete visual picture with maintenance programs by utlising automatically visible features on the Schedule board with hard and soft reservation to indicate scheduling flexibility.
- Know your financial snapshot with maintenance contracts with service level reporting costs and revenue models, allowing teams to report maintenance contract profitability.
Warranties and Repairs
Track warranties on assets and parts to manage warranty claims and monitor their progress and status.
Match replacements to warranty claims for end-to-end visibility of transactions and reporting capabilities.
Inform technicians in the field by generating work orders that inherit warranty details.
Create a seamless workflow for parts under warranty with documentation from field to depot and then shipment to supplier.
Klugo is your ideal partner to deploy, support and optimise your business process and systems. We help customers with business transformation by utilising the NetSuite ERP platform. We unlock your business value by enabling operational excellence.
Understanding the flow of value to customers is the key to achieving operational excellence
There are some jobs that just can’t be done from home. Businesses that manage installations, repairs, maintenance and servicing jobs know that field service operations success rates depend on a mix of customer service, stock availability, inventory forecasting, efficient scheduling and asset optimisation.
Mapping the flow of value via customer experience is what many service companies are doing to improve operating profits.
Klugo’s NetSuite ERP implementation
We have selected the worlds leading cloud ERP, Oracle NetSuite + NextService as our business platform of choice to help Australian businesses achieve operational excellence. Why? Because cloud business platforms are future proof, this enables our customers take advantage of emerging IoT and AI technologies.